Golf invitations let your guests know you've got a fabulous Par-Tee planned! Great golf invitations set the mood for your golf outing, lady's golf day, golf theme birthday party invitations, retirement party, a bachelor party golf outing or any event you can think of that's an excuse to hit the links and play golf.
These are just a few of the golf themed invitations. Just change the wording to fit your own special occasion.
Kid's pool party invitations are fun to send and fun to receive. Kid's love summer and few things can beat swim party invitations for a child's birthday party theme.
Reel in your party guests with fabulous Fishing Invitations for the fisherman in your life. Highlight your guest of honor's love of fishing whether he's a weekend enthusiast or a more, party guests will love this personal theme.
You might also like:
I've had a few surprise birthday parties in my life - my 16th, my 30th, my 39th - and each one was totally different and lots of fun once I got over the shock.
Here are a few tips if you are in charge of planning the surprise:
1. Make sure you know the schedule of the guest of honor and that they have no conflicts with your planned surprise party.
2. You'll need a decoy person or diversion activity to keep the party a secret until the last moment.
3. Make sure your invitations clearly state the party is a SURPRISE! List a phone number and email on your invitation order (if they need to call you for any reason) and on your invitations themselves so the guest of honor will not see or have access to your plans and ruin the surprise.
4. If your guests can't "lie" to the guest of honor about their social schedules, hopefully they can avoid the guest of honor until the party or you might want to come up with a decoy story they can tell to keep the secret.
5. Ask your guests to arrive early, at least a half an hour before the guest of honor's timed arrival, and stress that they can't be late or be seen sneaking into the party a step ahead of the guest of honor.
6. Request guests park their cars out of site. You don't need to hear "Why's Joe's car here?"
7. Pray no one will slip-up and blow your surprise. If you've done steps 1-6, you are probably in the clear.
You might also like:
An end of summer party is a perfect excuse to get friends together one last time before temperatures cool and thoughts turn to the upcoming holidays. A "White Party" is a popular theme where you request guests to dress in all white attire. You can carry the theme through your decorations, food and drink choices too. A casual BBQ or potluck dinner is also a good choice and it's nice to have guests help by bringing their favorite dishes to share.
And as you can see, bats are happy to be flying around the scene ready to scare your unsuspecting guests.
The promise of summer. What does it mean to you? Hot days, warm nights, frosty drinks, fabulous fashions, the list goes on and on, but getting together with friends is one of summer's best pleasures. Whether you plan a get together for a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding or just a casual dinner with friends, make the most of your occasion by mailing invitations your guests will love and that show you truly care about them coming to your event.
Seafood dinner party invitations are a fun way to get the gang together. Pair your invitations with fabulous food, great wines and a yummy dessert to enjoy a fun night with friends.
Kids Pool Party Invitations are great for summer-time birthday parties! Get friends and family together to celebrate the special day and cool off in the pool, at the beach or at the lake.
Pool parties are an easy way to keep guests entertained. Play a few of your child's favorite water games, have water balloon throwing contests, watermelon seed spitting contests, and other fun activities you can do with kids in their swimsuits.
Throw some burgers and hot dogs on the grill along with cake and ice cream for dessert and you have a winning celebration.
Custom printed party invitations you're proud to send and guests will love to receive plus party favor boxes, bags, decorating tips and party planning help.