Golf invitations let your guests know you've got a fabulous Par-Tee planned! Great golf invitations set the mood for your golf outing, lady's golf day, golf theme birthday party invitations, retirement party, a bachelor party golf outing or any event you can think of that's an excuse to hit the links and play golf.
These are just a few of the golf themed invitations. Just change the wording to fit your own special occasion.
Reel in your party guests with fabulous Fishing Invitations for the fisherman in your life. Highlight your guest of honor's love of fishing whether he's a weekend enthusiast or a more, party guests will love this personal theme.
You might also like:
I've had a few surprise birthday parties in my life - my 16th, my 30th, my 39th - and each one was totally different and lots of fun once I got over the shock.
Here are a few tips if you are in charge of planning the surprise:
1. Make sure you know the schedule of the guest of honor and that they have no conflicts with your planned surprise party.
2. You'll need a decoy person or diversion activity to keep the party a secret until the last moment.
3. Make sure your invitations clearly state the party is a SURPRISE! List a phone number and email on your invitation order (if they need to call you for any reason) and on your invitations themselves so the guest of honor will not see or have access to your plans and ruin the surprise.
4. If your guests can't "lie" to the guest of honor about their social schedules, hopefully they can avoid the guest of honor until the party or you might want to come up with a decoy story they can tell to keep the secret.
5. Ask your guests to arrive early, at least a half an hour before the guest of honor's timed arrival, and stress that they can't be late or be seen sneaking into the party a step ahead of the guest of honor.
6. Request guests park their cars out of site. You don't need to hear "Why's Joe's car here?"
7. Pray no one will slip-up and blow your surprise. If you've done steps 1-6, you are probably in the clear.
You might also like:
An end of summer party is a perfect excuse to get friends together one last time before temperatures cool and thoughts turn to the upcoming holidays. A "White Party" is a popular theme where you request guests to dress in all white attire. You can carry the theme through your decorations, food and drink choices too. A casual BBQ or potluck dinner is also a good choice and it's nice to have guests help by bringing their favorite dishes to share.
The promise of summer. What does it mean to you? Hot days, warm nights, frosty drinks, fabulous fashions, the list goes on and on, but getting together with friends is one of summer's best pleasures. Whether you plan a get together for a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding or just a casual dinner with friends, make the most of your occasion by mailing invitations your guests will love and that show you truly care about them coming to your event.
Red, white and blue cocktails are fun for Memorial Day, 4th of July or any other patriotic event. Ingredients for these cocktails include strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and watermelon, vodka, rum and white wine.
Answers to Memorial Day Quiz: 1. People in US Military Service; 2. The Civil War; 3. Decoration Day; 4. It was not the anniversary of a battle; 5. 3 p.m.
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer and what better way to celebrate this occasion than with a BBQ with friends and family.
Be sure to take our Memorial Day Quiz to see what you know about this national holiday. Some of the questions you'll find are:
Mother's Day is the perfect time to show mom how much you care. A fabulous gift idea is an Origami Owl Living Locket from Storied Charms. Every locket tells a story. Create your mother's story in a beautiful locket filled with charms that show her dreams, her hopes and her memories.
Custom printed party invitations you're proud to send and guests will love to receive plus party favor boxes, bags, decorating tips and party planning help.